(100KM RUNNERS ONLY)
- Pacers can join you from Mt Climie base for the last 14km slog UP CLIMIE.
- Pacers must make their own way to base camp
- Pacers run for FREE and are ONLY able to pace 100km runners.
- Please register below. Under 18's will be allowed with parental consent. Please email first.
- Pacers please note that you will be doing Mt Climie. It's tough.
- Pacers will need to pack their own gear/nutrition. Make sure you have headlights/warm gear.
- You MUST NOT assist your runner in any way, apart from cheering them on with cheerful banter for the last leg of their journey.
- Pacers seen carrying gear/assisting in any way apart from this will get their runner disqualified.
I am allowing pacers for the last leg of this event, as it's bloody tough. If you have a pacer who is fit enough to knock this out with you, I would personally advise going for it. It'll make your journey better, safer and more enjoyable for this part of the event.